Nutrisystem Day 1
Today is the first day of starting Nutrisystem. I haven’t received my shipment of frozen food yet, but wanted to start today anyways. I sure went hard this weekend before starting the diet. It was not on purpose by any means, it’s just how it went.
A good friend, who is a co-worker, is the president of the Greek Church here in Richmond. The Greek Festival was this weekend and I wanted to go and enjoy and support her.
We went to the Greek festival Thursday night and ate a wide variety of Greek foods and drank some red wine. Friday my grandmother came down, since it was my mom and grandmother’s birthday. We had blue crabs. My 1000% favorite part of summer is drinking some beers and eating some blue crabs on the deck or outside anywhere. Saturday night we had rib eyes on the grill, and last night I just had a shrimp salad. Yummm.
I won’t be able to eat any of these yummy foods or enjoy a beer or a glass of wine for the next two months.
Blahhhhhhhhhh.
I do know that I will “cheat” a couple of times in July when we are on vacation in FL. But I plan to stick to it as close as possible for best results.
P an N enjoyed a wide variety of Greek Foods, ate blue crab, and P ate some shrimp!
2 more weeks left of teaching. I CANNOT wait for summer. 1 week of instruction left, then 1 week of a exams….
Summer is so close I can taste.
We took the twins to the pool Saturday and Sunday. They absolutely love the pool. I swear N wants to swim. He is wild, he kicks his legs like mad and dunks his head in the water. Mike was trying to get me to let him go and see what happens. I know that babies are capable of swimming, but no thank you. Everyone is already staring at us because we have two babies, I am not going to let go of my baby, and have him chock and barf up pool water… with all eyes on me.
Pictures, circa 2012, iPhone.
Pictures from the Greek Festival.
Noah loved watching the dancers.


yum, greek food!

yummmmmm










No comments:
Post a Comment