Today is the first day of my 3rd week of Nutrisystem... that's wordy right? I started nutrisystem two weeks ago today. It is going well. I have only lost 4.5 pounds so far. But that is a start. With the nutrisystem diet you are suppose to lose 2-3 pounds a week so I am on track. I was worried about not losing any weight due to my hashimoto. So at least I am losing some, but then at the same time I am surprised that I have only lost 4lbs because I have been so strict with the diet and am eating so little calories... blah blah. If I continue to lose 2lbs a week by the end of nutrisystem I will be down 16lbs and thinking about it in that terms makes me damn happy!
Now that I am done with work for summer I plan to add in more organized exercise! I want to take the babies on a morning walk/jog everyday, well most days. I was going to this morning... but it was raining.... so maybe tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment