I have three major projects I would like to complete over my summer vacation. They are as follows: 1. re-do the twins closet for maximum storage. 2. Add a pantry to my kitchen and add pull out drawers to the bottom cabinets. 3. Create the playroom!
We live in a pretty big house. But it was built in 1977, and for a lot of reasons that sucks! The house is 4 bedrooms and 2037 square feet. Every closet is tiny! And we do not have a pantry. It is also a bi-level which is very characteristic of the time period.
We do most of our "living" in the upstairs of our house. The downstairs has a huge open room, bathroom, bedroom, laundry room and a mud room.
Mike likes to call the downstairs his "man cave" well the man cave is becoming the playroom!
I am so tired of my living room looking like this... and this is after I cleaned everything up!
Tonight Mike packed up the baby swings, jumper-roos, and ex-saucers (tear), and the room looks clear and ready for a make over.
I want to sell the chair and a half and matching couch but every time I bring up the topic to Mike he freaks out. It was his furniture in his apartment before we got married. It is obviously going to have to go as it does not fit into my playroom plans.
Here are the before pictures! Taken tonight.
I am going to be pinteresting away on playroom ideas and must haves!
No comments:
Post a Comment