Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nutrisystem Day 2,3,4

Nutrisystem is going well. Since the last post on this, my frozen food arrived. The frozen "chef" food is pretty good. 

I have learned how to add my snacks in and I am doing good about drinking my water. The first day I had a hard time drinking enough water. I didn't realize since I am not pregnant and I am no longer breastfeeding, I am not drinking as much water since I am not worrying about it constantly. But back to drinking lots of water now! I really haven't posted because I haven't had much to say.

The first day was hard. The second day was better. Yesterday was prefect and I even skipped the dessert. Instead I had a second severing of an approved add on item, squash.

Today I was so busy I didn't even add any snacks in. I am going to bed in a few and just finished logging my foods for today and realized I only ate 680 calories. Yikes.

Ok that is not recommended and I was not trying to eat that little. But I am not hungry now and I am about to go to bed, so that's it for today.

My calorie counts have been very small the last four days... the scale has not moved. You are suppose to log your weight everyday on the online program. It has only been 4 days, but you are supposed to lose 2-3lbs in a week following this diet. 

I have followed it so strictly. I will be pissed if I don't lose weight in the end. I am notgoing to worry about this now because I still have 95% of the program to go. But I am just saying... 

No comments:

Post a Comment