Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cheese Toast with Spinach

Cheese Toast has been one of the twins favorite food for months now. The twins received breastmilk for 10 months, formula for 2, now they drink whole milk. When the twins were feed breastmilk and formula I still wanted them to eat a healthy variety of foods but because they were getting the essential vitamins through BM and formula I didn't worry as much if they didn't seem to like something.

 My twins have also (mainly N) entered a picky eater stage... that I am refusing to accept. So I am conquering this stage by sneaking healthy foods into some of their favorites.

So I have added spinach to their cheese toast they eat it and love it all the same! WIN! I am going to make it like this for YEARS to come!






I cut the whole wheat toast and cheese and half. Then I cut the spinach up into tiny pieces and but it between the two pieces of cheese. I toast and then use kitchen scissors to cut in to small squares so they can self feed.


I have so added spinach to my quiche recipe and the twins love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment