Monday, June 24, 2013

They walk!

For the first time tonight, both P and N took their first steps! They have been cursing, and walking with walkers for months now (since about 11 months), and have been standing for a couple of weeks. But have always been to chicken to try by themselves. When I would try to get them to, they would whine and immediately sit down.

Tonight I was sitting in the floor playing with them. Presley stands up and gets a big grin on her face and WALKS over to me for the first time! I was so shocked I made her do it over and over again. Then Noah made a weird giggle stood up and walked over to me too! Also for the first time! He wasn't going to let his sister out do him!

I cant wait to practice more tomorrow! My preemies learning to walk at 12 months (13 months tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment