Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pregnancy and Ultrasound Pictures

My school system is getting new laptops this year. They do so every 4 years. Normally you can back everything from your computer on the county server to save for the next school year. This year they are doing a clean up and getting rid of everything on the staff server  -- which makes sense. However I am freaked out about losing something I may need. So I am going to put all my pregnancy and ultrasound pictures on here (the ones I scanned at least) so that I don't lose them.


19 weeks





30 weeks



33. 1 weeks with twins, just hours before my water broke.


















First ultrasound picture when we found out we were having twins - 8 weeks pregnant.





15 week ultrasound pictures






16 weeks 4 days ultrasound pictures









20 week ultrasound pictures










First time I held my babies, will forever me one of my favorite pictures...


1st pro family photo twins 8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment