Sunday, June 30, 2013

Piggy Paint

I couldn't help myself. I wanted to paint Presley's toes! So I purchased some kid friendly, non toxic, fast, drying nail polish from Amazon. Called Piggy Paint. And I painted P's toes!



Piggy Paint


My cousin came over yesterday with her twins daughters and was impressed my how cute and how well they looked, asking... "how in the world did you get her to stay still to do that?!"

Well the answer is it was easy. I painted them while she was in the highchair eating blueberries. She paid me no attention what-so-ever. It was easy because I sat in a chair with her foot in my hand, she was distracted and they dried fast!

Getting a picture of her toes was harder than painting them!





It was also funny and cute for her to look at her toes afterwards. She touched and talked about them. I thinking she was saying... "ohhh sooo pretty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment