Friday, June 7, 2013

Huggies Little Swimmer Deals

Huggies Little Swimmer Deals




I have got the krazy coupon lady beat with this deal!

This summer we will be swimming a lot! I decided because of this I wanted to get reusable swim diapers. So I purchased two iplay reusable swim diapers. They were $11 something each. I figured this would be cheaper than buying disposable swim diapers. I tried to scout out disposable swim diaper prices and was having a hard time finding deals. This is why I decided to go with reusable diapers.

The first time we used the iplay diapers was at my cousin’s mom’s house, who has a pool in her backyard. The first time, P took a poop in her reusable diaper, within 5 minutes! I had no backup and ended up having to bum a swim diaper off of my cousin.

Usually I am a planner and am prepared for things like this. But for whatever reason, I didn’t think about the fact that the twins would need more than one swim diaper each.

I didn’t want to spend another $22ish dollars for both of the twins to have a back-up swim diaper. So I decided perhaps my back-up diapers can be a pack of disposable. Since even paying retail for one pack ($10) would be cheaper than buying two more iplays.

I also started to think about the various vacations we will go on this summer where the reusable will not work out/be ideal since we may not always have access to a washer/dryer.

When we go to FL for the week we will have a washer/dryer in our condo. But do I want to wash them everyday? NO!

So we are using the iplays as are main diapers and swim diapers as back-ups.

So let’s get to the point… I have had my eye on disposable swim diaper deals. I have found a couple and have the Krazy Coupon Lady’s Rite Aid deal beat!


So here are the deals…

Right now on coupons.com there is a printable coupon for $1.50 off Huggies Little Swimmer. Click here to print

There are also a lot of other coupons out there, I have come across a $3.00 off coupon and Target in last week’s newspaper has a $1.50 off coupon for Huggies Little Swimmer. Since this is a store coupon it can be combined with a manufacturer coupon. This will bring your savings to $3.00 or $4.50 off a pack of diapers at Target, depending on what coupons you have.

Target has Little Swimmers on sale this week for $8.99. The other bonus about Target is they have the Little Swimmers in packs of 20 (most places have them in packs of 12). I have only seen the packs of 20 at Target and Walmart. So if you stack the coupons you can get a pack of Huggies Little Swimmers for $4.49 a pack. Since there is 20 in a pack that makes each diaper 22 cents! This is the best deal!


Now I am going to list some other deals since you may not have the $3.00 coupon or may not have the Target coupon.

Babies R Us until June 15th, has swim diapers, Huggies Little Swimmers, buy one back get one back 50% off. 1 pack of 12 cost $9.99. So you can get two packs for $14.98. Depending on the coupons 2 X $1.50 off. Two packs for $11.98. Each diaper cost you 49 cents. This is actually not a great deal since the everyday price at Target would be the same deal. The only bonus would be the Rewards points you would earn from purchasing at Babies R Us. Scenario 2, coupons 2 X $3.00 off, Two packs for $8.98. Each diaper cost you 37 cents.

The Krazy Coupon Rite Aid Deal

The week of 6/9, Huggies Little Swimmers will be on sale at Rite Aid.  Huggies Little Swimmers (12 in a pack) will be $7.50 each. When you buy two packs you will receive a $5.00 +Up Reward. With using the $1.50 coupons you will pay $12 out of pocket and receive a $5 Up Reward. If you treat the $5 Up reward as cash (can be used on future purchases). Then each pack cost your $3.50, each diaper cost you 29 cent. Remember this is only if you count the future reward as cash. Your out of pocket cost per diaper is 50 cents. Target deal: 22 cents a diaper.

If you have the $3.00 coupons your out of pocket cost is $9 for two packs. Out of pocket per diaper 40 cents a diaper. If you treat the $5 reward you will earn as cash, two packs will cost $4 and each diaper will cost 16 cents. So that is a smoking deal. But remember this is only counting the $5 off reward coupon as cash.

Rite Aid Scenario #3, On Sunday when the sale starts purchase two packs of Huggies Little Swim diapers and use 2- $3 off coupons. Out of pocket cost will be $9.00 and earn a $5.00 reward. Then on Sunday (or later during the week you have to wait 24 hours before you can use your $5.00 reward) Buy a 3rd pack for $7.50 and use one $3.00 off coupon and my $5.00 reward. The 3rd pack will be a money maker of 50 cent (cost -50 cent). I am not sure how overage works at Rite Aid so you may have to pick up a pack of gum or something. So with this deal you can grab 3 packs of diapers for $8.50, which will include 36 diapers. The cost per diaper 23 cents. Still the Target deal is still the winner, with less hassle at 22 cents a diaper.


This is a golden example of the number 1 money saving tip. Quantity price when you shop! A pack of diapers for $3.50 sounds like a good deal, but if it is only 12 diapers it is not so great. 20 diapers for $4.50 is a better deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment