Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby Scrambled Eggs

                                                                   Baby Scrambled Eggs 


This is what the babies had for for dinner tonight. N has been picky about fruits and vegetables so I am sneaking them in! I think I will make eggs like this for years to come. This is how I made them tonight. Of course you can substitute where you feel fit.


What do you need?
2 Eggs
Milk
Parmesan Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Peas
Carrots

Scramble 2 eggs (this is plenty), eye ball and add in milk, cheeses, and scramble. Then eye ball peas and carrots. I use frozen and put them in the microwave with a little water for 1 minute to cook them. Then throw in to the baby blended to mash. The whole point of mashing is so that they can't pick them out. Then add mashed veggies to eggs to scramble eggs and mix together well. Then cook and serve!





Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment