P loves baby dolls. I have known this
for a long time. Before her birthday she owned one baby doll, that is about 6
inches big, it is more like a small stuffed animal, and a very large one from
Pottery Barn Kids.
Whenever I would show P, baby dolls in the store, she would
lit up with excitement.
I knew I wanted to get her a special baby doll for her
birthday, one that I wanted to be her favorite. I wanted the doll to have a
soft face and I wanted the doll not to be too big or too small.
This search was a little harder than I thought.
I searched the aisles of Target and Toys R Us and left both
empty handed.
I started ordering a handful of dolls of Amazon, and none
seemed right.
Then finally, this beauty ended up at my front door, and I was
in love, her name, Baby Stella.

I quickly went to return some of others as they just weren’t
what I was looking for.
If you have a baby girl, I highly recommend adding a Baby
Stella to her doll collection.
P loves it. She got a handful of other dolls as presents on
her birthday, I achieved my goal because Baby Stella is her favorite.
Pair Baby Stella with this Fisher Price Stroller , and be prepared for ultimate girly cuteness. I love watching P push her baby around the house in this stroller, as she screams, "Baby, Baby, Baby!"

Here are some photos and videos :)








No comments:
Post a Comment