Monday, June 3, 2013

Kroger deals

Here are some deals I stumbled across this week at Kroger.

Buy one get one free Enfagrow Ready To Drink Toddler Formula Milk for $5.99. They ring up for $2.99 each. There are a whole lot of coupons floating around out there that can make these super cheap/and or free. The Kroger by my house had a $2 off peelie on each box, so that would make them 99 cents each. There is a $2.75 coupon, on couponnetwork.com…. making them 25 cents each. There are save $3 on 2 or save $5 on 2, inside of the Enfagrow powder refill boxes. And this beauty for save $3 off making them FREE! Do you have a check? Then Super Free!









Coppertone Sun Tan Lotion, on sale for $5.99, each has a $1 off coupon, final price $4.99. These are 6.99 and 6.97 at Target and Walmart.






Formula mark downs... I have no idea how regional this is. But my store had these mark downs. I do not use these brands so I am not sure what kind of coupons are floating around out there. But if you can pair these with a coupon it is sure to be a great deal. They do not expire until 2014, the store is just no longer carrying them or no longer carrying the size.





Hope this helps you get some deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment