Thursday, June 20, 2013

Toddler Quiche for the picky eater!

First off blogging from my phone on a 5 hour car trip!! Woohoo... More about that later.

So I'm battling the picky eater stage with N and am coming up with solutions. Also I love this recipe because you make it one day and it lasts for several days after that! Just heat up in the microwave for  breakfast, lunch, or dinner and serve! 

What do you need?

5 eggs
Milk
Cheese (I used both Parmesan and cheddar)
Frozen veggies (I used peas, carrots, green beans, and broccoli)
Lunch meat (I used ham)
Pie Pan
Pam or butter

This quiche is crust less. Spray pie pan with pam. Pre heat oven to 350. Pick out your frozen veggies microwave in a bowl of water for 2 minutes. Scramble eggs, add cheese and milk (I eye ball measurements). Throw veggies and lunch meat  in baby blender and blend (so that toddler can not pick them out). Combine egg mix with veggie meat mash. Pour in pie tray, bake for 30 minutes in oven.





Then it's ready to serve and remember the best part is it will last for days! 

Before going in the oven.
 

30 minutes later.




Yummy!



Ok works much better cut up ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment