Monday, June 3, 2013

Rocking Rider Bull

I am going to do some posts on some of the twins' and my favorite baby toys ;). Lord knows we have enough of them, so we have our favorites.

The Rockin Rider, rocking bull! Grabbed it for a steal from Target's clearance $19.99. They have Rockin Riders in many different animals. The bull is very cute and plays western music, and says things like "hold on partner its going to be a wild ride."

I just checked and it is no longer available at Target, but found it at Amazon, cheaper than anywhere else, listed right now for $34.97.



They are obsessed with it. They laugh so hard when they ride it. They try to get on it by themselves but haven't figured out how yet. They can get off by themselves. 

This is just a neat toy and I am glad we have it. 

I got some pictures of N on it last night, they are blurring because he was riding! 








No comments:

Post a Comment