Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pampers Deal at Target this week

This week at Target when you buy two packs of diapers you will receive a $5 gift card. Diapers are $8.99 a pack. I am currently buying Pampers Cruisers Size 3. 36 size 3 come in a pack. I have a couple of coupons that I have been saving for this promotion. About every 6 weeks Target has this deal. Buy X  number of diapers receive a gift card at check out. Because of this promotion Target is one of my favorite places to buy diapers at. Another bonus to Target is that you can stack Target coupons with manufacture coupons.

So this is a pretty deal for me, I have two Target coupons, one for a $1 off a pack of diapers and one for a $1.50 off a pack of diapers and wipes. Plus I have two $3 off pampers manufacture coupons and a 50 cent of pampers wipe coupon.



So this is how much my diapers cost me $8.99 X 2 = $17.98 - $3 - $3- $1 - $1.50 = $9.48 for two packs of diapers, plus I got a $5 gift card at check out, if you treat the gift card like cash that's two packs for $4.48. 72 diapers total, which breaks down to 16 cents a diaper (for size 3).

Now this only works if you have been stacking and saving coupons! Once you start to notice coupons they are everywhere. Save them and wait for these deals. When you start paying attention to deals you will notice the patterns. I only use my coupons when there is a sale! Sometimes that means "coupon fairying" them. Coupon Fairy - I only use coupons when there is a sale, just because you have a coupon doesn't mean
 that the use of the coupon makes a good deal. So if there is no deal on the product. I coupon fairy which means a couple of days before it expires I sit it by the product in the store, so that someone without a coupon can use it.

Lucky right now on coupons.com they have Pampers coupons for a $1.50 off. So even if you don't have the coupons I mentioned above you can still go to coupons.com  and print the coupons for a $1.50 off and this is still a nice deal.

In the meantime save your coupons for the next time this deal comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment