Ok... I must admit.. I am not an "art" person. My mom is... so I never had to be. And when I say art, I mean drawing and painting... I am more crafty and enjoy home projects and cooking, and I hate a mess. So with that said art and toddlers really isn't my thing. Thankfully, my toddlers have my mom who is very artistic and preschool so they are not deprived in the area... and its a good thing because they both love ART! They love drawing and painting... and it really does keep them entertain. Presley can seriously color for hours. Her attention span when it comes to this amazes me.
So... where this blog post comes from... today as I unpacked their preschool bags.. they were loaded with art projects. I looked through them and was about to put them in the trash can. When my husband stopped me and said, "really Heather, you are going to throw away their artwork, it's precious!" Okay, okay guilty.
So for your viewing please my toddlers' preschool artwork!











No comments:
Post a Comment