Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Throw me a wrench

Or something like that. This morning I jumped out of bed after one to many snooze pushes of the alarm... Because I knew it was now go time! Rushed into the kitchen to discovered the dishwasher had not been run. Hubs feed the babies solo last night at 11pm so I could go to bed early! Points for hubs! However... I always run the dishwasher after the 11pm feed so I can put those bottles in the dishwasher. This did not cross his mind!! 

So I started the dishwasher and made bottles to feed the littles grabbed Eli, mike had max. Hooked myself up to the pump and started to feed Eli. About 5 minutes later the power in our house shuts off.

In the middle of pumping! Ahhhh. With so much left to do!

The pump had given me a little relieve so that wasn't too bad... So then I said ahh how am I going to dry my hair!! Which ended in me not taking a shower! Blahhh!

No breakfast (p and n had p and j). No coffee, no (few) clean bottles. No swings!!!

Nooooooooo

I called the power company and they said it should be repaired between 11 and 1. Should?!? Ah.

Thankfully there is a cvs down the road and it was a lifesaver to grab a coffee and some dry shampoo (I couldn't find mine!) I love dry shampoo and used it a lot when pregnant because I had periods where the shower made me sick. I also used it when I was on hospital bed rest when i was only allowed to shower a couple days a week. This girl has oily hair... So I have to wash it on a daily/regular basis! 


First world problems I know... But a hell of a way to start your day... And it's only Tuesday! 

Hope your day started of a little better than mine!

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment