Noah's new thing is to come up to you and say "hug please." It is the sweetest thing ever and makes my heart melt every single time. I stop whatever I'm doing immediately and drop to my knees to give him the biggest longest hug ever! Ahh! I seriously love this so much!
Max and Eli are in that adorable smiley baby stage. All I have to do is say "hi baby" in a higher pitch than normal and their eyes light up and they flash be the hugest smile ever!
Presley is such a little mommy to them and Noah is awesome too! Whenever they cry which really is not that often they are very happy easy to please babies! ... Whenever they cry Presley and Noah say mama baby cry help! They love to give them their pacis. When they cry they will run full speed to Max's and Eli's room to grab the pacis and run full speed back to put them in their mouths.
They also love to say "hi baby" and give them kisses! It is so sweet. For a long time they would also say "hi max" didn't matter which baby it was. Now they understand that one baby is Max and one baby is Eli. But they can't tell them a part. I have read that it is hard for young children to tell their identical siblings apart and it will most likely be a long time before they can. I mean rightfully so... I can tell them apart but if I'm not paying attention I get mixed up.
What they do now is they point to a baby and say max or eye (Eli) to ask which baby it is... When I confirm they will then say hi max or hi Eye (eli). It's cute!
:)

Daddy jungle gym
Noah crying me up one night after bath before bed.



No comments:
Post a Comment