Presley and Noah turn 2 on Sunday! I can’t believe they will be 2, but when I think about the fact that I have already had 2 more in makes sense that they are 2! I have said for months that I was NOT having a birthday party. I have a tad bit of an obsessive personality when it comes to things... I can be a bit of an over planner. Having 3 month old twins and being out of work for 15 weeks hosting a party was just something I didn’t want to stress about.
I decided instead of a birthday party I wanted to do something special with them for the day. My bigs love Elmo. We live just 1 hour out from Busch Gardens Williamsburg and they have a Sesame Street Forest and Character lunch and dinners. So that is what I planned to do for the day. We arranged to have my in-laws watch the littles so that it will just be the birthday kids and us. So on Saturday the plan is to be at Busch Gardens when they open at 10 and we have a character lunch set up for noon. I have mapped out the entire park with all the rides and things a 2 year old can do. I know obsessive. But this twin mom has to plan things out and it always works in my favor… so I don’t see myself changing anytime soon.
Ever since I told my mom I wasn’t having a party she started saying that she and my family wanted to come over for cake and ice cream. So I said fine… and now here I am, for the last 24 hours I have been obsessing and come Sunday will probably ended up having a full out birthday party. I am actually thankful we will not be home for me to go crazy last minute party planning on Saturday.
I am excited for Busch Gardens and on last minute birthday “party.”
No comments:
Post a Comment