Two years ago when we purchased and
moved in to our house, I wanted, but was too cheap to buy a Dyson. I purchased
a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser instead. The pet hair eraser works ok, but is heavy,
and gets clogged often. Ever since
purchasing the Pet Hair Eraser, I have had my eye on the Dyson. Our house is
mainly white carpet and I drive myself crazy trying to keep it clean and stain
free. I’ll say buying a white carpeted home was a first time house buyer
overlook. It is a constant headache to keep it clean and looking clean with two
babies and two dogs.
Two months ago Woot’s daily special
was a Dyson. So I jumped! Woot is amazing website that offers great products
that are overstocks at low prices, usually about 50% off of the retail price.
They have a set number and they sell them until they run out which is usually
half way through the day. I was so excited I got the Dyson before they sold
out.
The first time I used my Dyson I fell
in love. It is so light, easy to maneuverer, and has so much suction. I dumped
the bucket so many times because my floors were so dirty. My floors were dirty
not because I don’t clean them but because my old vacuum left so much dirt
behind. When Mike came home from work he thought I had steam cleaned the
carpets! That’s how clean they looked just from vacuuming with the Dyson.
The performance of the Dyson is
1000 times better than the Bissell. The lightweight-ness of the vacuum makes it
easy to clean the stairs and the tools extend to clean the ceilings. Yes the ceilings,
no cob webs in my house.
So as you can tell from what I have
already said the Dyson, is a big YES, a big GO. Worth every penny, the company
is known to stand by their warranty, so it should last a life time. If you can
be patient and keep your eyes and ears open you can get a good deal on one.
No comments:
Post a Comment