Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Birthday Tradition for Parents

I celebrated my 27th birthday just a little over 2 months after the birth of my twins. It was the first time my birthday felt weird to me. It was my first birthday as a mom. After becoming a mom myself, I started to think and feel that a birthday really should be more about the mom. Your child’s birthday is a very special day for you too. It’s a day that forever changed your life. The twins’ birthday and party was Saturday, Saturday night after the babies were down for the evening, and the guests left the house, Mike and I did a little celebration for us. This will be a tradition for us.

We popped a bottle of champagne and cheers to us for being parents for a year!

This is what my husband posted on facebook: “Now it’s time to celebrate our first year of exceptional parenting!”



No comments:

Post a Comment