Ok... I am really not "artistry" (that would be my mother). Everything I post and share I really believe anyone can do. We have been doing a lot of arts and crafts around here lately and there are two main reasons for that.
1. I go back to work in a month and I am incredibility sad about it. I am trying to soak up as much quality time as possible.
2. I am so sick of Dora the Explorer. My 2 years old ask to watch in constantly! I am not a big anti TV person and the TV truly has been a blessing since the babies came into our lives. But enough is enough! So I have been doing arts and crafts to keep their minds off Dora and Boots!
My mom found these books at the $1 Store and they are such a hit. The twins LOVE them and they are easy for the not so artistry mom to have arts and craft time.
All you need is a paint brush and some water. I only give my kids a tiny amount of water in a small flat bowl plate since it is less likely to spill.
I have linked the books in here. This is them at amazon, but check your local $1 store to see if they have them! I am going to go back to mine and hopefully stock up on them!
No comments:
Post a Comment