I have been cooking like crazy recently... it really is a hobby of mine that I haven't gotten to do a lot of recently... until now! I have been baking every day and my husband told me I need to stop because we are going to get fat! Maybe I should listen considering the topic of yesterday's post.
Anyways last night after the kids went to bed I was busy in the kitchen again.
While this is the simplest dish ever I was excited to make it.
I was chopping celery, onion, and carrots... and Mike comes over and says "ooo what are you making?"
I replied, "Chicken Noddle Soup!" and he replies... "ewh, why is someone sick?"
"No, I just like chicken noddle soup." "Gross."
Really? My husband only likes chicken noddle soup when he is sick?! I had no idea of this one. I am certain he will change his mind after he eats this.
I love chicken noddle soup and I always have!
Anyways here is simple, easy, yummy recipe!
I put in the crockpot over night (while kind I started it at 2am cut it off at 7am) we were up late last night.
5 hours later it was prefect, the crock pot was on low.
What you need.
1. water
2. chicken flavor bouillon cubes (I made beef soup last week from bones but boullion cubes are much easier!)
3. Chicken - I used 3 frozen breast
4. Carrots
5. Celery
6. Onion
7. Egg noodles (add last 30 minutes to 1 hour)
Chop and throw everything in. 4-5 hours on low it will be ready. At this time pull out the chicken breast and strip... this will be super easy. Mix chicken in and severe.
Super easy, super yummy, my favorite kind of cooking!
The shredded chicken.


No comments:
Post a Comment