Tuesday, July 29, 2014

House Duties Schedule

Caring for a house and a family of 6 is a lot of work and can easily get overwhelming. One way I have made this easier on me is by making a chore chart. This way I get a little done each day and the tasks are not so overwhelming. If I think what do I need to do today, I just look at my chore schedule. To some people this might sound crazy that I need a schedule to tell me what needs to be done around that house... but really it has been a huge help. I still have lazy days or busy days where I do not get to everything done or where I don't do anything on the chart at all. But again this really has helped with the order in my house!

Duties
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Laundry
-P &N
-Towels
-M & E
-Bedding

-Mike
-Heather
-As needed
-As needed
-As needed
Vacuum
upstairs
downstairs
Stairs and as needed
Upstairs

downstairs
Stairs and as needed
Bedrooms
Trash

Diaper Genies
All TRASH (bathrooms, laundry room, outside, playroom)


Diaper Genies 


Bathrooms

Toilets
and
Sinks 

Sweep 
and Mop Floors


Showers and Sinks
Random


Clean out Fridge

Dust and Windex 

Menu Plan/ Grocery List 
Budget Review
                                                          Daily Chores
Kitchen: unload dishwasher, clear and wipe down all counters, sink and run dishwasher before bed
Trash: daily
Bedrooms: Make bed
All:  tidy up as need, pick up and put away all toys, etc 

No comments:

Post a Comment