Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ultrasounds - mixed emotions

Tomorrow at 10am we have another doctor’s appointment with the specialist where we will receive an ultrasound. Ultrasound appointments are very exciting but also are very stressful and scary.  Because up until now everything with my babies is perfectly normal and they are healthy but tomorrow during the ultrasound all of this can change. This is why going to a ultrasound appointments stresses me out.

I have yet to feel the babies move and this has totally been stressing me out. I am 20 weeks and know from reading and talking to the doctor at last week’s appointment it could take a few more weeks for me to feel them. It is just freaking me out because almost every day my “what to expect” app is talking about feeling them move! And I haven’t! At the last ultrasound appointment the tech asked me if I had felt them move – I said no. As we watched them going crazy on the screen, the tech said you will feel them soon you have active little guys! But NO! -still haven’t. Also my placenta is on the back wall of my uterus … if it were on the front wall of my uterus it could explain why I haven’t felt them yet. But no, on the back wall and still haven’t felt them!

Also wonder tomorrow will it still be a girl and a boy?

As you can tell I am being a worry wart. Prayers are welcome!

I’ll update after the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment