Carseats
Why are they so confusing?
There is like a million different brands and different styles. This has been one thing that has been overwhelming me a little. I am a perfect researcher but I research car seats it’s like I get stuck. I also want the car seats to be gender neutral and want gray or tan. NOT black because I do not want it to show dog hairs. Everyone keeps saying the Graco Snugride is the best – so I looked up the Graco Snugride and there are a million different types of Snugrides. Snugride 22, 30 ,32 then different names and styles. A little much! The prices also are all different ranges and I am trying to pick things in moderate price range since I need so many things and two of most things. So I started looking at the lower priced ones and they are filled with negative comments from unsatisfied consumers – saying you get what you pay for. I feel like a car seat is one of the most important safety items a baby needs. So I want to make an educated purchase.
Right now I have registered for the Graco Snugride B is for Bear it is $150. That is the cheapest price I can find for it and it's at Babies R US. I like it for its mostly positive consumer comments, the tan color, the gender neutral feel, and the teddy bear. It's smaller/more narrow than most carseats which is good since we will have two. It says that it is warm and good for babies which makes me worried that it will be too hot for summer.
I am still looking as I am not 100% satisfied with the B is for Bear because I wanted the price range to be $120- $130. The other two I like are $180 and everything is times two. Sigh.
- Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment