Here is a pregnancy survey I found!
1. How far along? 19 weeks with twins
2. Weight gain? 8lbs which is not “enough” was supposed to gain 20-25lbs by 20 weeks. I feel like all I do is eat, but I get full so fast I can’t eat that much. I will also say the low weight gain has a lot to do with the months I spent having horrible morning sickness. Doctor wants me to gain at least 2lbs every week. If I have 17 weeks left that’s 34 more lbs. Total weight gain expected for my twin pregnancy was 45-55lbs.
3. Maternity clothes? Yes but a lot of the clothes I bought I can’t wear yet. I invested in a lot of dresses and they are still too big for me… I look like a homeless person in them. I have 3 pairs of pants and 5 shirts that I can wear with different sweaters. I can also still wear a lot of my pre-pregnancy dresses because they are high waist and lose fitting.
4. Sleep? Starting to get hard! I feel like I am waking up every hour or so… either to pee, due to heartburn, and just not being able to get comfortable… which I know is only going to get worse.
5. Best moment this week?
6. Food cravings? I haven’t really had any strong food cravings yet. I have loved fruits and vegetables more than usual. The other thing that I guess I could classify as a food craving is pizza. We ended up ordering one at least once a week which we never did before I was pregnant.
7. Food aversions? None -- some things do not sound good, but I haven’t had anything make me sick.
8. Looking forward to? Feeling the twins move… I haven’t yet! The doctor said no worries it could take up to 25 weeks for me to feel them!
9. Milestones? Hmmmm, I guess finding out the genders.
10. Pregnancy thoughts this month: When will we finish the nursery? When will they be born? I hope I can make it to at least 36 weeks. What will they look like?
2. Weight gain? 8lbs which is not “enough” was supposed to gain 20-25lbs by 20 weeks. I feel like all I do is eat, but I get full so fast I can’t eat that much. I will also say the low weight gain has a lot to do with the months I spent having horrible morning sickness. Doctor wants me to gain at least 2lbs every week. If I have 17 weeks left that’s 34 more lbs. Total weight gain expected for my twin pregnancy was 45-55lbs.
3. Maternity clothes? Yes but a lot of the clothes I bought I can’t wear yet. I invested in a lot of dresses and they are still too big for me… I look like a homeless person in them. I have 3 pairs of pants and 5 shirts that I can wear with different sweaters. I can also still wear a lot of my pre-pregnancy dresses because they are high waist and lose fitting.
4. Sleep? Starting to get hard! I feel like I am waking up every hour or so… either to pee, due to heartburn, and just not being able to get comfortable… which I know is only going to get worse.
5. Best moment this week?
6. Food cravings? I haven’t really had any strong food cravings yet. I have loved fruits and vegetables more than usual. The other thing that I guess I could classify as a food craving is pizza. We ended up ordering one at least once a week which we never did before I was pregnant.
7. Food aversions? None -- some things do not sound good, but I haven’t had anything make me sick.
8. Looking forward to? Feeling the twins move… I haven’t yet! The doctor said no worries it could take up to 25 weeks for me to feel them!
9. Milestones? Hmmmm, I guess finding out the genders.
10. Pregnancy thoughts this month: When will we finish the nursery? When will they be born? I hope I can make it to at least 36 weeks. What will they look like?
Following information is from babycenter.com
How your baby's growing: 19 weeks
Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.
XoXo,
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment