This has been the longest week ever. I am 17 weeks today. This week as been long for several reasons one I have been so exhausted and two on Saturday is the gender reveal. When I will finally know for sure what my two little peas in a pod are! Even tho they have always been what they are!
Exhaustion! OMG! I have been so beat. Second trimester is supposed to be the easy energize time in pregnancy. And I am sure when I look back on this pregnancy it will be the easiest of the three but that is what scares me. It is of course going to get worse!
Pretty sure everyone knows about my 1st trimester. I spent months throwing up 10 times a day. Now the throwing up is pretty much under control, but still randomly happens.
For example last night at 7pm. I decided I was tired enough to go to bed for the night. I went to bed and Mike came to read the twins a bed time story J. Katherine just got me a book “Oh, Baby, the Places You’ll Go!” A book to be read in utero. It’s too cute and made me cry several times. (This is easy to do.) Well in the middle of Mike reading the book, I got really sick feeling… the next thing I knew I was throwing up like crazy. It was a quick, heavy load session. But it was so random.
Then this morning I woke up one hour before my alarm goes off. I did not feel well and knew I was going to throw up. As I ran to the bathroom to do so my stomach contracted getting ready to vomit and my bladder couldn’t take it. I peed my 1st morning pee all over myself. Pregnancy is beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment