Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gender Reveal Party!

I can’t believe I haven’t posted about the gender reveal party. I guess that’s because most anyone that would read this was there! Well it was totally awesome! And I am so glad Mike and I decided to go through with it. It wasn’t that much harder to wait the extra days – I didn’t really think about it until the day before but I was so busy getting everything ready for the party the next thing I knew I was cutting the cake and finding out the genders of my twins!

The cakes were so precious they were two peas in a pods for twin. I couldn’t have been happier with how well they turned out!

 Baby A pink = girl Baby B blue = boy
What was on the inside of the sealed enevlopes


I really thought it was two girls, but told myself I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a girl and boy. (I was surpised) This is the combination everyone told us was the best, was the perfect situation, was the instant mcmunn family… blah blah. When I thought I was pregnant with one I thought it was a boy. When I found out I was pregnant with twins I thought it was two girls. This is why I thought it could be a girl and a boy. I had even tried to prepare myself for two boys just so I would not have a strange reaction like crying in front of everyone when we cut the cake. But I knew it wasnt two boys, just a strong feeling.

Well we cut the cake, I cut baby A first and it was a girl. Mike then cut baby B and I was sure it was going to be another girl… but it was a boy! You can tell in the video that I am kinda of in shock because I have felt it was two girls for so long. Even Mike thought it was two girls. I didn’t really realize Mike’s reaction in real time but after watching the video… I think Mike would have died if it were two girls.

While I was in shock about baby B being a boy at first, I am perfectly happy with having one of each and think girl/boy twins are going to be so much fun!


If you haven’t seen it here is the link to our video! It's a must see :)


xoxo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment