Monday, February 27, 2012

20 Week Ultrasound Gender Pictures

I have removed the Gender Ultrasound Pictures. But will send both by email for $1. They are potty shoots that clearly so the difference between what a girl ultrasound picture and what a boy ultrasound picture looks like. I am using this as a way to help provide and make ends meet for my family. Please leave me a comment if you have any questions.

Use the paypal link below.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NCX2SCN7WCBFE

Today was the 20 week ultrasound. Everything is good! Normal and nothing to worry about! There was no change in my cervix -- which is great... they are checking for changes in my cervix at every appointment... any major changes can put me on bedrest. Baby A is still a girl and baby B is still a boy. Baby A had a heartbeat of 153, Baby B had a heart beat of 144. Baby A weighs 12 ounces baby B weighs 13 ounces. They were moving around like crazy... I have two very active little ones. Docotor says it is no big deal that I havent felt them move yet... because they are prefectly normal and for sure moving and I will feel them soon enough. She said it could be another 4 weeks. They look tons of pictures of everything! The ultrasound tech spent over a hour looking at everything. Not much to say other than that! I will go back for another ultrasound visit on March 27th. I have another regular OBGYN appointment on March 16th. Life is beautiful and I am thankful for my blessing!

Xoxo,
Heather

Don't forget the pictures! Never!





No comments:

Post a Comment