I woke at 3am on Tuesday morning and said to Mike “I think I feel them moving.” I immediately fell right back to sleep. When I woke up Tuesday morning I thought to myself “did I feel move last night or was that a dream?” Then last night as I went to bed the same thing happened. Tonight I wanted some ice cream soooo bad. I got really excited about it… I sang a song about how much I wanted the ice cream. I ate the ice cream and shortly after doing so the babies were dancing away! I sang to them I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! They were active… they may have been kicking trying to tell me to stop singing!
The coolest part is I can tell which baby is moving!
All smiles! I have waited a long time to feel them move!
Xoxo,
Heather
P.S. 21 weeks tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment