Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Potty Training Day 9

For whatever reason this morning both of Presley and Noah refused to wear underwear, they both demanded a diaper. I don't remember who was first but they both seemed in sync about it. I guess they talked about it before I came in their room this morning!

I didn't fight them just gave them a diaper. I did say something things like "you don't need a diaper," while putting the diaper on.

About 30 minutes after they finished breakfast, Noah ran over to me and started shouting, "Mama, Noah, pee pee potty." I took his pants and diaper off and he peed in the potty. I checked his diaper and it was completely dry.  I ask him if he wanted underwear or his diaper back on and he said no to both and then told me to take his shirt off. So we have been having a naked a day.

I thought Presley might follow suit when Noah, took his diaper and clothes off but she didn't. Instead in the middle of lunch she started to scream about going pee pee in the potty... so I helped her out of her chair and helped her take her diaper off... and she peed in the potty, a BIG pee! I checked her diaper it was completely dry. This girl can hold her pee for a long time!

When Noah decided to be on board for pee peeing in the potty this morning after demanding a diaper... I decided I would re-introduce him to the BIG potty. He is a little scared of it and needs help getting on and off. But we can start learning that a little at a time now. Being able to use the BIG potty is important for public and preschool!

I got some cute pictures... these are the ones with no ding dings in them!



We had NO ACCIDENTS TODAY! 


Still using diapers at nap and night and plan too for a while! 


No comments:

Post a Comment