You know I am all about money saving! I am just kicking myself for not knowing about this site sooner! You must join Ebates...
Joining this website can save you so much money! It’s called Ebates… if you are an online shopper like me you will love… and save a lot of money.
How it works… if you are going to make an online purchase you simply go to Ebates first… you then type in the name of the store you wish to shop at… Gap, Amazon, CVS (etc most stores are on ebates!)… once you type in the show you wish to shop at it will show you all the coupons codes currently available for the store that you want to shop at and it will give you cash back on your purchase. For example I ordered some baby formula from Drugstore.com and I will receive a 12% cash back rebate on the purchase. Ebates will send you cash back rebate checks in the mail 4 times a year. You can also get paid via paypal if you have an account.You can save hundreds of dollars a year just by using ebates as your web browser!
Please click my referral link to sign up!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=2BAxp9I3GqoiNAaIn8uwAQ%3D%3D

No comments:
Post a Comment