So I am all about the babies eating real, homemade, organic food. We introduced them to Earth's best organic oatmeal cereal a couple of weeks ago. Since then they have learned how to move the food off the spoon and swallow. I used the oatmeal really as a practice learning how to eat food... now that they have learned the concept of how to eat off a spoon... I gave them their first real food. The food of choice avocado. It's loaded with good fats, its easy to mash up and serve fresh... and guess what the babies loved it!
Use must check out this website! Its all about homemade/organic baby foods and explains why I choose avocado as my babies' first food.
http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/avocadobabyfoodrecipes.html
Today my baby bullet arrived from Amazon... and I am so excited to make more yummy homemade foods for my babies.
Here are the pictures!
XoXo,
Heather





No comments:
Post a Comment