Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Dinner Menu

So I am all about starting family traditions. Traditions help build strong families. I have put a lot of thought into how I want our holidays to be spent.

So I started thinking about Christmas dinner... holiday hams or roasts... what both Mike and I grew up eating for Christmas dinner. Neither excite us.

We decided that our Christmas Dinner Menu is going to be Surf and Turf! Our favorite foods!

Christmas Dinner Menu

  • Appetizer: Crab Dip, Veggies and homemade ranch, and a Holiday Cheese Ball
  • Rib eyes and porter house steaks marinated and cooked on the grill. 
  • Old Bay spiced steamed shrimp
  • Green Beans sauteed with almonds
  • Twice Baked Potatoes
  • Honey Corn on the Cob
  • BLT Salad  
  • Dessert: Oreo Cheesecake Bites
  • Drinks: Pino Noir Spritzers and Egg Nog 

Recipes to follow.

So excited!
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment