Gender Reveal
Just found out today that we will find out the genders of the babies on January 30th at 8:30am when we have our 1st 4-D ultrasound with the multiples specialist! This was a huge surprise because at the last doctor’s appointment it seemed like I would have to wait until my 20 week visit to find out. So I will go to my regular doctor at 16 weeks and then at 17 weeks I will go to the specialist to find out the genders! We are planning a gender reveal party that evening, so if you would like to attend mark your calendars now!
What is a gender reveal party? It’s when you have cake (in our case a baby A and a baby B cake) and you cut into the cake and it’s either blue or pink for girl or boy. Now this will only work if I can keep my mouth shut about it until the party… which for me will be super hard! I am already so excited it will be a long month!
I can’t wait to know what they are and I am dying to know if my motherly instincts are correct! I knew they were twins before the ultrasound do I know their genders too?!?
Because it’s fun… what are your guesses?
OMG I look pregnant
So in the last three weeks I have really popped. I really wish I would have started with the belly picture taking right when I found out because I am not sure how this happened. I did take my first picture at 9 weeks 1 day and now at 12 weeks… holy moly I have a belly bump. We went to Target last night and someone talked to be about being pregnant which really means I look pregnant!
Twin Clothing
OMG so cute! There are so many websites that have “just for twins” clothing. Already obsessed! They have onesies that say: I am the planned one, I am the surprise, My twin did it, I am the favorite, yes we are twins stop staring! Too cute and too fun.
Am I still sick?
Uh yes.
Cravings?
Fruits and Vegetables! Yum, yum, yum. I think I can become a vegetarian.
Do I miss alcohol? Was it hard during the holidays?
Nope I haven’t missed it at all. Nor do I want it or really think about it. It wasn’t hard at all nor a big deal. And if you know me you know I love a happy hour and a beer here and there. But no part of me has wanted one or missed it at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment