That’s pretty much all I do. I am very happy to have work out of the equation for 2 weeks. Sleeping, well I am always sleeping or sleepy and then falling asleep, taking a nap, or out of breath and resting and then falling asleep. Going up and down the stairs in my house gets me totally winded. I am really scared for how bad it will be in the months to come. Apparently it is pretty common to feel winded so early in pregnancy with twins due to the increased hormone in the lungs.
Eating is getting better, but most of the time it is a complete chore. I rarely know what I want to eat. I don’t have any foods that make me sick, but just picking something that sounds good to eat is a challenge. One day I thought Mexican sounded good so Mike took me to a Mexican restaurant and once we got there I couldn’t eat anything, even the chips and salsa tasted gross. So I sat there and watched Mike eat.
My cravings so far have just been for fruits and vegetables. I have been buying fruit and vegetable trays from the grocery store and I will eat the whole thing with in a day or two. I guess it’s a good craving to have since it’s healthy, but you don’t really get full of fruits and vegetables… which makes picking out dinner and lunch meals hard.
I tell you eating for someone other than yourself is extremely weird and hard.
Barfing… I wish I could say it is getting better… and maybe it is because I am better at detecting and dealing with it now, but I will not say the frequency has lessened. Morning time is better; I barf less because I suck on gingersnaps, eat a bowl of cereal in bed and wait for the nausea to pass before getting up. But if for some reason I have to pee you can forget it! As soon as my feet hit the ground I am going to puke. I barf more now at random times. Before or after dinner, randomly at 2am, or if my body temp changes too quickly from hot to cold or cold to hot. For example I cannot shop at short pump mall being outside in the cold and then walking into a heated store = game over. Or taking a hot shower and getting out and having the cold air hit me= game over.
Zofran is a magic pill your Dr can prescribe you to get rid of the nausea!!! I took it occasionally during my 1st trimester.....and now daily during my 3rd (yep.....all those 1st trimester symptoms come back during the 3rd trimester.....sooo enjoy the 2nd when you get there!). Anyways, 4 of us are preggers at work, and all 4 of us were Rx'd that pill. Might wanna mention it during your next appt., it really helps! Oh, and BabiesRUs sells preggie pop drops that help a lil. Love ya! ~Crystal~
ReplyDelete