There goes my dinner! I just threw up my whole dinner again… this is the third night in a row. What is going on?!? I had my fair share of sickness this morning and now again tonight. It is true that when I actually am lucky enough to throw up (and not just feel like I am going to for 12 hours) I do feel relief for a while after, and it does score me more sympathy points then just saying I feel bad because puking is the proof that I really do feel bad!
Whatever the case, this is getting really old. I am 11 weeks tomorrow… so almost at the end of the first trimester; I really hope up it lightens up. That’s what I have heard but I am trying not to get my hopes up because I really haven’t done too many things “typical” so far in this pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment