Because I do not remember having fun last night and I puke all day. Tuesday… was the worst sick day to date. I was puking all day from the moment I woke up. I am so glad I didn’t have to work because I don’t know what I would have done if I had to go to work. So anyways not too much to say other than I puked all day, it was different than the normal pukes I have been having. I drank water and threw it up, I just threw up everything all day. I kind of freaked out a little bit, thinking I would have to go to the emergency room to get IV fluids because I was worried about being dehydrated. I called my doctor and they told me to calm down and didn’t have to worry about fluids until the 48 hour mark. They did schedule me for a doctor visit to come in and check me out to make sure I was feeling ok.
So on Wednesday morning I went in for the doctors to check me out. To date Wednesday was probably one of the best pregnancy days I have had. Funny how that works… terrible day followed by a pretty awesome day. So anyways went to the doctor on Wednesday my doctor wasn’t there so I saw someone else and really they didn’t do anything, they give me some meds… and that was it. It boggles my mind how they can literally do nothing for me and bill my insurance $525.00. Crazy!
12 Weeks today!
I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 12 weeks check-up I am so excited but so nervous about everything! I want to see and hear two healthy heartbeats! And I am scared because I have been having such a hard time. I just want everything to be okay. Sometimes I worry all this sickness is my body trying to fight off the babies. Hopefully everything will be fine tomorrow. I want nothing more but to me a mommy to two healthy twins!
No comments:
Post a Comment