Also apparently, someone is telling everyone that I already wrote on Facebook that I was having two boys. I have no idea where or how this rumor started. My mom first told me this a couple of weeks ago when a group of my friends (who I do not hang out with that often since I'm now a mom) was at the pool. Anyways one of them said something to my mom about me having two boys and my mom said, "what...she doesn't know what she is having yet."
Yesterday at a friend's bridal shower she told some of the older women there... "yeah she's pregnant with twins boys." Which I immediately stopped her and said I don't know what I'm having yet.
Whoever started this obviously doesn't have a clue how this how pregnancy thing works... Since I'm only 14 weeks. How the heck would I already know ? ;)
Should know in about 10 days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment