Being pregnant the second time is so much different than
being pregnant the first time. With my first pregnancy the fact that I was
pregnant was constantly on my mind. I thought nonstop about what they would be,
what they would look like, names, when they would be born, what I needed, how
would I do it, etc. etc.
I barely think of any of these things.
I barely think of any of these things.
1.
Because I am so freaking busying between being
pregnant, a mom of twins, and working.
2.
Because I know most of the things really don’t matter
and I will figure them out when they do they matter.
3.
I know it doesn’t matter what I think about most of
those things because I can’t change them anyway.
I have no idea or thought if these twins are girls or
boys. And I don’t care either way. I already
have one of each and they are both awesome in different ways. I have no idea
what I am going to name them and can’t even think of any names I like for a
girl or a boy and somehow I have to come up with 2 each at some point.
I do think about how I can do it, but that is mainly because
of other people and their negative comments. It is easy to roll my eyes at these
comments because it is so familiar to the comments I got with my first set of
twins… and boy were they wrong about them! P and N are so easy!
Last night was back to school night at my high school. This
is when the parents follow their child’s schedule around and go to each of
their classes to meet the teacher. (I am home sick today because the 13 hour
day did me in).
In one class I only had one parent show up. It is kind of
odd for this to happen, but I think it happened for a reason.
The parent was a dad. He was a well-dressed, handsome dad,
and he didn't seem that old. He told me
who his son was, and I begin with my “back to school agenda,” showing him the
classroom kitchen, and talking about the topics we would learn. He stopped me
and asked, “can I ask you a question, are you pregnant with twins, do you
already have twins.”
Then he went on to say that his son had told them about me.
But his son never told me this. His son is a twin and they have another set of
twins just 22 months younger than the first set!
He spent the rest of the time talking to me about how cool
and exciting it was going to be to have two sets!
It was very nice to hear. He also told me that they have a 5th!
So it didn't scare them from having more!
It was such a nice and surprising conversation.
Hey! Just stopping over from KK. I also have two sets of twins! 2 yo fraternal girls and 7mo fraternal boys.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading your story! :)
Jessica
http://urzaandluna.blogspot.com
YAY! Thanks for stopping by! Cant wait to check out your blog :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete