Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Linking up with 5 on Friday for the first time! I wanted to many times and just never have.

1. BOYS. BOYS.BOYS! This has been constantly on mind! Names, clothing, nursery. Really the Nursery. AHHH so exciting.

2. Moving. We are thinking about moving. Like sooner than later. Like for real thinking about moving. Like we met with a loaner office fell in love with a house type of talking about moving. The whole idea has me in a whirl wind and I don’t know if I can take one more major life change at the moment. If it doesn’t work out then it wasn’t meant to me. The full wrap around porch is to die for. I could grow old on that porch.

3.  Walking. Noah is finally back to walking! Even though he still drops down to crawling, he is doing much more walking then a week ago. I have a trick I pulled… and well it worked to motivate him. Everyone I have told what I did said I was mean. So I won’t talk about it here.

4. Preschool. Presley wants to be the teacher’s pet.  This is so funny to me and my husband said… “well we know she didn’t get that from me!” Yes Presley got that from her mama. When I was younger ... preschool to 5th grade I was always the teacher’s pet, then I grew out of it. Anyways the teacher said P is glued to her leg and always wants to be with her.

5. Christmas outfits. I picked out and ordered Presley’s dress and  am currently looking for the perfect bow. I’m in the process of piecing together Noah’s outfit. I know exactly what I want him to wear… it is a vision in my head. So I have to get the pieces from several different places! They are going to be so cute together. I can’t wait for pictures…and hope they actually cooperate this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment