I have not been so great about blogging about this
pregnancy. I am trying to get better about this! It seems like the whole thing
is going by so fast!
Last Wednesday was my first appointment with the MFM doctor.
I was really nervous about this first
appointment because it is always way more in depth than a regular OB
appointment. I was also nervous because this was the first appointment where
they would look for signs of TTTS.
Well everything panned out normal with the appointment. They
are measuring exactly the same and are weighting in at 5 ounces each. They are boys.
My cervix is doing great measuring over 4 cm? (can’t remember
what the appropriate units for this measurement is right now). I will be visiting the MFM every 2 weeks to
check the twins’ growth and my cervical length.
The only troublesome information I found out was my placenta
is on the front wall. Since I had a c-section with P and N this is not such a
great thing. Chances are the placenta can be on the scar and the placenta can
start to attach outside of the uterus… like to the bladder and other organs. If
this happens during the c-section it will not detach, causing blood lost, and
an emergency Hysterectomy. Okay so that really freaks me out so let’s hope this
doesn't happen.
Other than that the appointment was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment