Winter Break flew by as usual and my To-Do List was longer than I could tackle. Sigh. I spent most of my days at home with the babies and thought I would be able to get a lot more done around the house… but it seemed like every time they were down for a nap as soon as I was elbow deep in whatever task I was doing they were waking up…the “Stay at Home” thing is hard to say the least.
I enjoyed by vacation time with my babies and will miss them dearly but am looking forward to a schedule that I am use to tomorrow.
Some of my To-Do List accomplishments over winter break:
- Packing up all of their 3 month clothes
- Unpacking all their 6 month, 9 month, and 12 month clothes and organizing in their drawers and closet
- Reorganized the twins changing table and baskets
- Organized my own closet
- Organizing my kitchen cabinets
- Steam cleaned the upstairs carpet
- Made and froze baby food
- Packed up twins’ Rock N Plays
- Lacey got Groomed (I cheated and took her to the groomer)
- My car got inspected (also cheated as I got Mike to do this for me)
- Did a massive grocery store trip to stock up on some things
- Framed and put up pictures
- Worked on the babies’ first year book
- Cleaned every room in the house and when I leave for room tomorrow it looks like I could give a home tour (minus Mike’s clothes pile)
- Have dinners planned for the week
The main… giant task on my To-Do List that did not get done… because it’s one of those huge projects that I need help on… that will take a couple of days and will make my house look messy in the transition time…
Reorganizing our under stairs storage! Oh I wish we could have gotten to that… as these babies grow we need somewhere to store their stuff… and that’s where it’s got to go… but first we have to sort and get rid of all the junk that is currently there… :/
There are 60 days to Spring Break and 101 until Summer Break!
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment