Thursday, January 3, 2013

Baby Bullet Product Review

Baby Bullet Product Review


I put it on my baby registry last year… and I got it this year for Christmas. Normally I research everything before I buy it. I guess when I put it on my registry last year… either it had good reviews or I just didn’t do my normal background check before scanning it.

So to get to the point... I am NOT impressed with the baby bullet… and normally when I write about a product on by blog it is because I love it, can’t live without, think every mom should have it because it’s a lifesaver.

But with the Baby Bullet I am saying don’t waste your money… buy a nice blender instead.

Here’s why…

When using the baby bullet this week… I first had to steam by fruits and vegetables, peas, carrots, apples, pears… so all were pretty soft and mushy to start with… and the blender had a hard time blending them! (Yes I added water.)

After using it the first time I thought maybe I had a defective one… so I went online and found the reviews… and it seems like most people agree… the baby bullet is a gimmick and I got took. L

Does it get the job done? Yes, but I think a nice blender would work better.

Put your money it to a blender,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment