Give me two weeks home with the kids and I will perfect my
schedule. M and E are now sleeping 7 to 7! I feel like a real person! When
school was still in session they were still getting feed at 11pm. We would lay
them down at 7pm and then wake them at 11pm for one last feed because without
the feed they were not eating enough in a 24 hour period. With feeding them at
11pm we were lucky to get to bed by midnight and I was crawling to the finish
line most nights. But I would rather stay up a little later than be woken up in the
middle of the night…. So while I was still working I didn’t want to break what
was working. I was thankful they were sleeping 11pm to 7am and did not want to
risk messing that up when I had to get up and go to work all day the next day.
So as soon as summer break started. We dropped the 11pm down
to 9pm we did this for 3 nights and they slept until 7pm. Then on the fourth night we feed them at 7pm and did not wake them… and they slept until 7am the
next morning. They have been sleeping 7-7 for over a week now with no problem.
Also they are now eating more during the day, it took probably 3 days, but they
now finish every 6oz bottle! So they are getting 24 ounces a day, in 4 bottles,
every 4 hours.
Here is our Summer Schedule:
Max and Eli 4 ½ months, Presley and Noah 2.1 years
7am – start the day feed Max and Eli 6oz bottle
7:30am – Make breakfast and wake Presley and Noah
10 – 11am – Max and Eli morning nap
11am – Feed Max and Eli, one by one, let the other keep
sleeping
12:00 – Lunch
1 – 3:30 – naps for all
3:00 - Feed Max and Eli, one by one, let the other keep
sleeping
3:30 – Get Presley and Noah up for nap, small snack
4:30/5 – cook dinner
5:30/6 – eat dinner
6:30/7 – baths for P and N
7:00 – bath bottle bed for Max and Eli
7:30/8 – bed for P and N
6:30 – 8: is a little crazy because we have to bathe and
change and get everyone in bed. We have been letting P and N stay up closer to
8 and when we do they fall right to sleep versus jumping in their cribs for an
hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment