Monday, June 16, 2014

4 month check up

Today was my first day of summer! Yay! I started the morning off with taking Max and Eli to the doctor for their 4 month check up. I delayed this appointment until now because I couldn't take anytime off from work to take them. I took the boys solo while my mom came over to watch the older two. Taking Max and Eli alone was super easy, I remember thinking it was such a task when Presley and Noah were little and I took them places by myself... not now!


Both boys are right on track and perfectly healthy here are their 4 month stats!


Max weight 12lbs 8oz (birthweight 4lbs 15oz), 23 3/4 inches long and head 16 3/4 inches. Just hit the correct chart at 3% for weight... average on the preemie chart for everything else.





Eli weight 12lbs 4oz (birthweight 4lbs 14oz), 23 7/8 inches long and head 16 5/8 inches. Just hit the correct chart at 3% for weight... average on the preemie chart for everything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment