Last night when I sat to blog about my first two days of
summer vacation… I felt like so much had happened and that I had done so much…
but when I started to put it in words it seemed like I didn’t do much of anything.
It was then I decided I wanted to document a whole day
through pictures. I started by charging my real camera and deleting a ton of
photos from my iphone to make room. It’s only nap and I have already taken a
100 photos and my iphone is almost dead so I just stuck it on the charger. Since I
have already taken so many photos I realized that I wouldn’t be able to do this as one giant post.
A lot of the pictures are blurry, taken fast, with no
lighting in the house, or a toddler running or a baby moving… but I think it
adds to what my day is really like… fast and crazy!


Still dont want to get up. Hubs has already left for work for the day.

They were both still asleep but jumped when the door opened.

Eli first... he looked more awake to me...

Feeding Eli, still so tired and sleepy looking!

Max Next

Burp

Making P and N breakfast spill #1 of the day

Both happy in swings, even tho one of them is broken.

Time to get these monkeys up!


Changing Noah's diaper he is telling me he is happy.

Breakfast



Mommy needs coffee!

Let the dogs go potty.

My first baby!

Washed sofa cushion yesterday because we had a wee wee at the top of the diaper and Max peed all of me and the sofa. Yuck.

Bedding laundry day


Bought a book on parenting while kids were eating breakfast also showered while they were eating.

Got dressed after breakfast.

Tired to dress himself. "nono need help mama"

Didn't want to take a picture after he got dressed

Dressing little twins. Presley and Noah helped me by putting their dirty clothes in the hamper and by bring me diapers and putting the dirty ones in genie.

Bring me a diaper. "here ya go mama"

Kisses for baby brother



Getting dressed!

Noah helping mama taking brothers clothes to dirty clothes basket

Taking dirty diaper to trash.

They actually fought over who got to do this and Presley ended up taking it to the trash.

Just waiting for my clothes

Dressed!

Play Gym!

Time to move downstairs to the playroom to play!





Mr. Potato Head



"NoNo cook egg Mama"

Hanging out






Shoes wrong feet, wont let me help her/fix them.

Morning nap for littles

Noah came to give them night night kisses.

Cleaning up the playroom so we can go outside and play with the water table.


Water table fun!


Noah pouting over something...

Back inside... Presley looking for Dada to fix the broken toy

Noah and the Gingerbread men

Book time... Noah wouldn't read with us.


Puzzle!


Play dough!





Pig. They thought this was
so funny.

Time to feed littles their 11am bottle. We head upstairs to watch Sesame Street and have a snack, milk and animal crackers.

Daddy comes home and surprises us with a new swing. One of ours broke last week!

11 am bottle feeding

What P and N are doing while I am feeding.

Burping baby #2

Lunch



"All done mama!"

Afternoon nap for all!



And that's the first half of my day in photos!
MADE ME MISS U GUYS
ReplyDelete