This week at Target they have Pampers and Huggies wipes for $2, when you buy a second pack it is $1. So basically they have wipes for 2 for $3 or a $1.50 a pack. I can get wipes any week at Martin's (local grocery store) for $1, since a 50 cent coupon doubles to a dollar and their everyday price is $2.
So what makes this deal so HOT?
There are Target coupons floating around out there for Pampers and Huggies wipes.... stack this with a manufacturer coupon and you've got yourself a hot deal.
These are the coupons I have...
Two manufacture coupons for 75 cents off that can be use in combination with the Target coupons for 50 cents off.
So I will save a $1.25 off of each pack.... making each pack just 25 cents!
That's a 128 wipes for 50 cents or 0.003 cents a wipe.... smoking hot deal!

No comments:
Post a Comment