Friday, July 5, 2013

Diono Radian R120... HOT Deal!

I have had my eye on Diono Radian for months now. My twins still meet the weight and height requirement for their infant seat so at the moment are still using those. I knew I want the Diono for several reasons. Of course I researched every car seat out there and these came out the winners in my mind! The steel frame and the fact they are slim and can fit 3 across a back seat in a sedan. Important for my sedan driving self and important for adding more children to our family. Also they come with a 10 year warranty versus 5 year, and they convert into a booster seat. They are actually a 3 in 1 and can be used as an infant seat as well.
Diono Radian R120 Car Seat


So like I was saying in the beginning I have had my eye on them for a while. They retail at $309. You can easily get them on Amazon for around $250.  Right now it doesn't look like Amazon has them in stock... and the cheapest price I am seeing is $279.95.

I just got them from Khols for $188 each! Yes that's right, smoking hot! Here's how, right now at Khol's they are already on sale for about 10% off and are listed at $278.99, but you can save another 20% off with code FLAG20, for every $50 you spend you earn $10 in Khol's cash (money you can use on future purchases at Khols), combined with shopping through ebates to save another 3% off my purchase and you get a final price of $188 each! (Your out of pocket with be more but this is counting the khol's cash and ebates rebate.)

Code for 20% off ends on July 7th and Khol's cash offer ends on July 10th!

This is the only deal I looked into but with the 20% off code and Khol's cash deal, combined with ebates, I bet Khols has a bunch of smoking hot deals right now!


Happy Shopping!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment